Bartender / Manager
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and Events patrons.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
- Plan and present bar menu.
Bar Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts and pricing, taking inventory and reordering supplies,
- managing budgets, and setting goals. Cash register income & outgoings, Credit Card payment collection. Refund.
- Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.